Labour law is a another crucial point of our activity. Our professionals have a vast experience in this field and a deep knowledge both in judicial and extra-judicial matters.
Our legal advice includes:
- Establishment of every kind of employment relationship with assistance in the choice of the contract type which is most suitable for the company’s requirements as well as the classification of the employees;
- Termination of the employment relationships (individual and collective dismissals, mutually agreed terminations, settlement agreements etc.);
- Labour law related issues connected to extraordinary transactions (such as M&As) and business reorganizations;
- Relations with trade union representatives (participation in negotiations, consultation and information procedures, interpretation of collective bargaining agreements);
- Amendment of the employment relationship (changes of duties and of other conditions);
- Non-competition or confidentiality agreements;
- Health and safety at work;
- Preparation of company policies and disciplinary codes, support with regard to disciplinary actions;
- Secondment of employees, also abroad, as well as international employment relationships.
Our judicial activity covers the assistance and legal defence with reference to any litigation relating labour law before all relevant bodies, including any possible negotiation and conclusion of judicial agreements.
Grigolli & Partner relies furthermore on an excellent team of labour consultants (a “consulente del lavoro” is a professional whose activity is only focused on the practical aspects of the employment relationships), that allows us to offer our clients assistance that also embraces the management of employees and pay-roll activities.