The main issues related to bankruptcy law are unfortunately becoming more and more current. This concerns not only crisis-ridden enterprises, that need to choose the most appropriate way to manage their debt situation, but also healthy companies, which have to face more and more difficulties when cashing their credits.
Thanks to the experience and expertise accumulated by the partners Grigolli & Partner is able to assess and manage any situation related to the crisis of the company.
We offer our qualified advice also in order to:
- Relationships with insolvent debtors;
- Assess the indebtedness of your company and check whether the prerequisites of the bankruptcy are met;
- Start the most appropriate insolvency proceedings according to the situation of the company and to the structure of its debt (concordato preventivo, debt rescheduling agreements according to the bankruptcy law, extraordinary administration, etc.);
- Financial recovery plans;
- Proof of the scheduled financial recovery also in light of any corporate and labour law related issues;
- Winding-up of the company.